At Duke Global Health Institute
- Associate in Research - Policy Center, Durham, NC
- Assistant/Associate Professor - Global Public Health, Kushan, China
- Assistant/Associate Professor - Environmental Health, Kunshan, China
- Biostatistical Research Analyst - Duke Kunshan University, Kunshan, China
Global Health-related Positions
- Health Economic Research Fellow, Duke-NUS
- Vanderbilt-Emory-Cornell-Duke (VECD) Consortium for Global Health Fellows, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Assistant Director of Programs, Innovations in Healthcare (IiH), Durham, NC
- Research Manager, Innovations in Healthcare (IiH) & Duke Global Health Innovation Center (GHIC), Durham, NC
- Senior Clinical Advisor, Ipas, Chapel Hill, NC
- Part-time UGHE Teaching Assistant for Data Driven Health Care Delivery: Research Methods Course, University of Global Health Equity - Remote
- Course Deliverer for Data Driven Health Care Delivery: Research Methods, University of Global Health Equity - Rwanda
- Jobs and Internships - Innovations in Healthcare, Nairobi, Kenya
Duke University prohibits discrimination and harassment, and provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, or age. Duke is committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans.
In accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Duke prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in any of its educational programs or activities.